The statistics of visits are made with the Matomo Cloud service, in respect of the privacy of visitors to our site.
- We do not track any personal data.
- Visitor IP addresses are anonymized and old visit logs are automatically deleted from the database.
- Visitors are not tracked from our website to another.
- The data is not used for any other purpose than the analysis of visits to our site and is kept for a maximum of 13 months.
- The Matomo Cloud data center is located in Europe.
The newsletter subscription form made available to you is subject to your express consent.
Your email address will be used only for this service and will be kept until you unsubscribe.
No personal data thus collected will be transferred or communicated to a third party, except to meet a legal obligation or a request from a judicial authority.
For the management of our e-mailings, we use the service of Send in blue, the platform which hosts our e-mail database and which provides us with the distribution technology and statistics. This service is in compliance with the GDPR.
Our e-mailings contain a link allowing automatic processing of unsubscribe requests.
Our e-mailings and keeping our database up to date are handled internally by the organizing office.
In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law, you can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting the FAB PARIS organizing office, by post, telephone or e-mail.